SD601 Intelligent Pressure Calibrator has the double-line large screen with backlight function. It can meet customers’ requirement in the 5-digit display and 9 pressure units. It provides pressure measurement for calibrating pressure (differential pressure) transmitters, precision (general) pressure gauges and other pressure instruments. It has been used in the industries of power, chemical, petrol, metallurgy, metering, etc.
- Pressure ranges to 700 bar.
- HART Communication capability
- Measure mA or V, and with 24V loop power
- Easy-to-use, inexpensive pressure calibrator with uncertainty better than 0.05%FS
- Accuracy: 0.05% of full scale.
- Gauge Types: Gauge pressure, compound pressure, absolute pressure, differential pressure.
- Display Description: Dual-line 5 full digit LCD with backlight.
- Display rate: 3.5 readings per second (Default setting).
- Numeral display height: 16.5mm (0.65″)
- Pressure Units: Pa, kPa, MPa, psi, bar, mbar, kgf/cm2, inH2O, mmH2O, inHg, mmHg
- Environmental: Compensated Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Humidity: <95%.
- Pressure Port: 1/4NPT male, M20×1.5 male (or customized)
- Electrical Connection: 0.156 inch (Ø4mm) sockets (or customized)
- DC output: DC 24V: 24V±0.5V, MAX:50mA, Protect at: 120mA
- Current measurement: (0-25) mA, Accuracy: ± (0.02% RD+0.005%FS)
- Voltage measurement: (0-25) V, Accuracy: ± (0.02% RD+0.005%FS)
- Power supply: Rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery or special adapter
- Dimensions: Φ95mm x 50mm, Total Height: 150mm
- Weight: 0.75 kg
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Case material: Aluminum alloy
- Wetted parts: 316L SS
- Communication: RS232
If you are interested in our products, please fill in the following form according to your requirements. We would appreciate it very much: