Low Pressure Feedwater Heater
A feedwater heater is a shell-and-tube heat exchanger that warms up feedwater or condensate by means of steam or condensate. It is used in almost all power plants with steam turbine.
The design parameters of the Feedwater Heaters are determined by the economics of design and plant requirements. Each Feedwater Heater will contain one to three separate heat transfer areas or zones including the condensing, desuperheating and subcooling zones. The tube material, tube diameter and water velocity are selected based on the calculation of operational economy and safety.
Each Low Pressure Feedwater Heater will contain from one to three separate heat transfer areas of zones including the Condensing, De-superheating and Sub-cooling zones. Our Low Pressure Feedwater Heater can be provided with multiple zones within the shell side:
- Condensing Zone: Included in all heaters, steam is condensed in this zone and non-condensable gases are removed.
- Drain Cooling Zone: Reduces temperature of drains leaving the condensing zone to below the saturation temperature. Our products is able to provide both full flow and partial flow drain cooling zones to meet specific plant requirements. DC zones can be applied in any horizontal or vertical heater as needed to meet plant requirements.
- Desuperheater Zone: Floating design and shielding at the tubesheet minimise thermal stresses. All operating cases are analysed to ensure wet wall conditions are prevented. DSH zones can be applied any horizontal or vertical heater as needed to meet plant requirements.
- Our company are always available to assist you in determining those design parameters and how they will impact performance in your power plant.
- Our company understand the unique needs of the power generation industry and provides it feed water heaters that withstand years of rigorous service.
- U-type Feedwater Heaters
- Duplex Heaters with U-tube bundles
- Heaters with Drain Cooling and Steam Desuperheating sections
- TP304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Optimized tube bundle venting system to enhance performance
- Plant sizes from 3-150 MW plant capacity
- Vertical or horizontal designs
- Power Plants
- Marine Engineering
Materials of Construction
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
If you are interested in our products, please fill in the following form according to your requirements. We would appreciate it very much: