SD211 Low Pressure Calibration Pump
SD211 Low Pressure Calibration Pump is made from high quality and transparent plexiglass material. The operation of piston inside can be seen clearly. The whole structure is more intuitive and compact. This instrument is specially designed to generate micro pressure from vacuum to 0.5bar. The F-adjust valve could accomplish 0.01mbar pressure resolution. SD211 is a very stable mirco pressure calibrator. the design of relieve valve makes the system return to zero pressure quickly. two standard pressure outputs are easy to connect gauges under test without using the wrenches. the differential port also may connect gauges under test by hose. It widely calibrates micro pressure instruments in field and laboratory.
- Generated pressure range: (-0.5~0.5) bar
- Working media: Air
- Adjust resolution: 0.01mbar
- Body material: transparent plexiglass
- Output parts material: stainless steel
- Seals material: Buna-N
- Output interface connection: M20×1.5Female (Differential port for connect gauges under test by hose)
- Weight: 2.55kg
- Dimensions: 260L×180W×60H (mm)
SD211 provides pressure measurement for calibrating micro pressure instruments in field and laboratory. It can be extensively used in power, chemical, petrol, metallurgy, metering, military industry, etc.
- Adopts high quality and transparent plexiglass material.
- The whole structure is more intuitive and compact.
- Simple operation, convenient maintenance.
- Pressure resolution: 0.01mbar
If you are interested in our products, please fill in the following form according to your requirements. We would appreciate it very much: