Atmospheric relief valves provide automatic protection of costly turbine condenser equipment. Atmospheric Relief Valves are designed and constructed in accordance with HEI standards for vacuum service. These valves are as important as for power plant protection. Our atmospheric relief valves are designed and manufactured with the finest materials and the highest quality workmanship.
Our atmospheric relief valves is a “dead weight” valve, as such there is no spring or set pressure. In operation, the valve remains tight under vacuum and opens automatically above atmospheric pressure.
- Water Seal: All valves are equipped with water inlet and overflow ports to provide a water seal around the seat. The overflow port ensures no water head buildup on the disc.
- Operation and Maintenance: Everest Atmospheric relief valves open and close automatically. Each valve needs to be installed vertically and properly leveled for smooth operation. Special o”ring seals and a water seal is provided for zero leakage in full vacuum conditions. Each valve opens immediately when pressure increases slightly above atmospheric pressure.
- Valves are available in sizes 6 inch to 36 inch
- For steam condensers of capacity up to 550,000 pounds per hour.
- Horizontal mounted styles
- Seal automatically resets after over pressurization.
SIZES: 6” to 36”
Materials of Construction:
- Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Low alloy steels
If you are interested in our products, please fill in the following form according to your requirements. We would appreciate it very much: