SD236 Hydraulic High Pressure Calibration Pump is generated pressure up to 2500bar to calibrate high pressure instruments against a standard gauge. It is fitted with hand pump which could quickly pressurize to the whole system; perfectly integrated operation of hand pump& Booster helps user to accomplish high pressure points calibration, closing Shut off valve during pre- pressurizing 250bar in order to get high pressure ranges. The lead screw adjusts the exact pressure values in the process. A specially designed transparent oil cup marks the balance of working medium. It widely calibrates pressure gauges in the laboratory.
- Generated pressure range: (0~1600) bar; (0~2500) bar
- Working media: 25# Transformer oil
- Adjust resolution: 10mbar
- Material: Body: Stainless Steel/Aluminum
- Output part: stainless steel
- Seals: Buna-N
- Output interface connection: M20×1.5Female
- Weight: 25kg
- Dimensions: 570L×490W×195H (mm)
- Package: Plywood case
- SD236 provides pressure measurement for calibrating pressure (differential pressure) transmitter, precision pressure gauge, general pressure gauge and other pressure instruments.
- It can be extensively used in power, chemical, petrol, metallurgy, metering, military industry, etc.
- It has secondary oil filter and a settler. The waste oil can be filtered by this duplex tank.
- Stainless steel and easy operation
- The transparent oil cup could mark the balance of working medium
If you are interested in our products, please fill in the following form according to your requirements. We would appreciate it very much: